Assisted Living for the Elderly in Reading at Alexandra Lodge
Settle down in perfect comfort amid beautiful surroundings with like-minded companions and friendly, helpful staff.
At Alexandra Lodge we believe our residents should be free to enjoy themselves without the burden of life’s cares and responsibilities. We aim to provide every possible service from simple cleaning and domestic maintenance to cooking gourmet meals and mowing the lawn. Whatever you would like to enjoy such as learning a new hobby or catching up with family and friends, sit back and relax as we are on hand to help. Find out more about our assisted living home in Reading.
Your assisted living home
Our assisted living homes are fully accessible and offer en-suite bedrooms, a self-contained kitchen/diner and comfortable lounge areas. Each room is well equipped and benefits from the wonderful homely environment of our beautiful Edwardian property. Our aim is simply to provide the best assisted living for the elderly in Reading.
Enjoy the freedom of living in the Pembroke Care community with access to a wide range of facilities including beautiful gardens and a great swimming pool and spa. You will be safe in the knowledge that Alexandra Lodge’s experienced staff are on call 24-hours a day should you need assistance or a helping hand.
Assisted Living Accommodation, Services & Facilities
Living at Alexandra Lodge
Our assisted living accommodation offers you a secure, worry-free, independent lifestyle within the warm, inspiring and sociable atmosphere of Alexandra Lodge. Within a peaceful conservation area and overlooking our exquisite 140ft landscaped garden your fully accessible home-from-home awaits.
You can enjoy:
- Well appointed, fully maintained en-suite bedrooms
- Fully equipped and accessible accommodation
- Assistance with moving your furniture in, or a fully furnished room
- Maintained, landscaped communal gardens and terrace
- Telephone & broadband internet
- Satellite TV
- 24 hour call bell to summon assistance
- Kitchen/diner and lounge areas
- Off street parking for you and your visitors
- Close proximity to local shops
- Close to Reading town centre
- Nearby local dentist, doctor’s surgery & the Royal Berkshire hospital
- Our staff are trained, qualified and experienced staff are always nearby and able to assist you.
Pembroke Care services & facilities
Living at Alexandra Lodge gives you the opportunity use all of our assisted living facilities and to join other members of the Pembroke Care community in the following:
- Use of the swimming pool and spa
- Food and beverages prepared daily by our resident chef
- Regular organised entertainment
- Hobbies, classes and activities
- Excursions e.g. to the theatre
- Regular hairdresser & pedicurist visits
- Car service to town centre, shops, outings etc
- Laundry & ironing service
- Use of communal gardens and lounges
- Charges may apply but are only charged to residents at cost.
Take a look at Pembroke Care’s other nearby properties in Reading: