Independent Living in our Retirement Apartments in Reading
Enjoy our beautiful period property in Reading, Berkshire. Our one-bedroom retirement flats in Reading are light and airy, well equipped and have a great range of modern facilities including cable TV and broadband internet. Living here means you are able to put your feet up and relax as you will have the time to enjoy the finer things in life.
Why choose Pembroke Apartment retirement homes in Reading?
Nestled in a peaceful part of Reading, but within walking distance of the town centre, you are able enjoy the tranquil surroundings knowing that the shops and lights of the town are just a short taxi or bus ride away. A cup of tea, companionship and care are on hand as and when you need them, as are the full range of services and facilities provided by Pembroke Care.
Independent Living Accommodation, Services & Facilities
Living at Pembroke Apartments
Pembroke Apartments are in a beautiful Edwardian house, in a quiet conservation area. All our retirement apartments in Reading are maintained giving you the peace of mind that you need to enjoy your retirement. They are light and airy, decorated in neutral tones and have well equipped kitchens and modern bathrooms. You can choose to bring your furniture with you or move into an apartment which is fully-furnished. Whatever you decide, we’ll help you move in.
You can enjoy:
- Maintained apartment & communal grounds
- Telephone & broadband internet
- Cable TV
- Off street parking for you and your visitors
- Close proximity to local shops
- Close to Reading town centre
- Nearby local dentist, doctor’s surgery & the Royal Berkshire hospital
- Pembroke Care services & facilities
Living in the retirement apartments gives you the opportunity use all of our facilities and to join other members of the Pembroke Care community. These include:
- Use of the swimming pool and spa
- Food and beverages prepared daily by our resident chef
- Regular organised entertainment
- Hobbies, classes and activities
- Excursions e.g. to the theatre
- Regular hairdresser & pedicurist visits
- Car service to town centre, shops, outings etc
- Laundry & ironing service
- Use of communal gardens and lounges
- Charges may apply but are only charged to residents at cost.
Take a look at Pembroke Care’s other nearby properties in Reading: